cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: when your heart doesnt stop hurting

@Libellule maybe? I think it was the inevitable decision tho nothing was working for us, but Im really worried because of his mental health issues but I cant talk to him now as I need a break for my mental health so that I can get over him and not have more mental issues, it hurts so bad. I feel like I'm gonna be sick. I have to go out with family friends soon and Idk whether I can handle it without breaking down in front of them. I just want this pain to end. 

I think it is perfectly reasonable that you need some space for the sake of your own mental health. Is there someone in your family friends that you can lean on for support today? 

@Libellule My mum is always there I guess, I am struggling to talk to her but I know she is there and I can lean on her?

@dontstopmenow thats awesome that you can always lean on your mum. 

It can be really hard to speak to people about what's really going on for us, even when we know they will be supportive.  Maybe you could try to communicate with her in a different way- maybe with a letter, or by doing an activity together?   

Glad that you can talk on here about what's going on, so important that you get support Heart

Highlighted

Yeah, I have so much support around me it's just so hard to actually reachout.. (pun not intended)

An activity might be a good idea! I'm really thankful for all the support you guys give me xx