cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: why cant i beat this :(

told you i wouldnt finish till late. i didnt finish until 830 tonight @honky and then when i got home i realsied id forgotten to go to the chemist. thankfully thats done now.

i was going to study but im too tired to study so i think ill do some tomorrow after ive been to my appointment and done the second job. i can study while im doing my normal main job.

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Sounds like you've had a jam packed day! How are you feeling?

Heart

hey @scared01, I agree with @honky; it sounds like you have a jam-packed schedule. I'm glad that you are able to find time to draw and have other hobbies so you can have some space to relax and unwind. What do you study?

I havent had a break yet @DirtWitch im still finishing at 8pm. And today was suppose to be my break day as my pop had gone out for the day and i wasnt working my second job but i ended up having to watch the kids again. Mums off wirk tomorrow so i wont have the kids but im back at my jobs so i dont win.

At the moment im studying a short course which is introduction to nursing

hope today has been better for you @scared01

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

no not really @letitgo will respond on the other thread though

@scared01 That course sounds really interesting; are you enjoying it so far?

Sorry to hear that things have been so busy for you...once you get your break I hope you can really take the time to enjoy it since you've earned it many times over. 

Hi @DirtWitch yeah its pretty interesting. I find if im interested i can concentrate on it better. 

I tried to get a day off on the weekend but that didnt happen 

I dont get tomorrow off either but it is a better day tomorrow. Just have to do ine part time care horse my horse and then the drs

How are you going? 

totally get where you're coming from with that @scared01 - I can concentrate better too when I'm interested in whatever it is

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

Anxiety is both psychological and physiological.  A feedback loop that kept our ancestors alive in dangerous situations.  But in our current world anxiety latches onto things it shouldn't.  It is no longer a survival tool but it is hardwired into us "survivors" Smiley Happy