cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Ask Our Builders Almost Anything!

Hey everyone!

Did you know that we have an amazing program for anyone between 16-25 years old called the Builder program? What they do is help us provide some amazing peer support, wonderful new threads and "build" up our community! You can learn more about the program, including applying, over here.

What we'll be doing is asking some of our amazing volunteer builders to take some time out of their day to answer any questions you might have about the program. Such as what Builders do, how they do what they do and even why Smiley Happy

You can submit your questions anonymously on this form or post it in this thread here!

This is your chance to get to know a bit more about our builders, who they are, what they do, and how you can become a builder!

Image result for everything is awesome lego builders gif

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

Re: Ask Our Builders Almost Anything!

I’m too young

Am I a Builder????!!!!
How come I'm still a rookie?

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  Did you apply to be a builder?

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx
this is a space for you (and anyone) to ask the builders of the forums questions you might have about what we do, what its like, advice or questions about the builders program. Smiley Happy
if you dont have any questions thats fine too Smiley Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Ladybug I literally am a rookie.
Thanks @scared01.

Question to all builders:

How did you hear about or become involved in the ReachOut builders program? Smiley Happy

Great Question @May_ Smiley Happy

when i first joined up i remember asking about what the different names meant under our usernames ie (rookie scribe, mod, builder, casual contributor etc) and when they spoke of what a builder was it was something i was interested in but didnt really persue (or something i thought i could actually do!). I was actually asked to be a builder rather than applying right back when Ben was here. I am so glad and very grateful to have been given the opportunity to uild upon my skills so i could help others more Smiley Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**