cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Do you live in SA, WA, NT or TAS?

@annabethxchaseyeah, timezones are definitely confusing. Hopefully the threads combined with a few behind the scene things helps us get some more users posting... we can all always use some more interstate friends! Smiley Very Happy

Potato cakes are these things that you normally get with fish and chips

Image result for potato cake

Hehe YAY!
Ew those things.... bleagh I hate those bahhaha @lokifish

As for Tassie @lokifish I've barely seen/heard about RO. I found about it through a Google search. Also many f2f services have never even heard of RO.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Interestingly, I also heard about RO through random web-surfing for mental health related resources, since RO's stuff would pop occasionally and it's good quality. The only service that I knew of before my random web-surfing habits was the Kids Helpline (thanks to the ABC I suppose!) and Lifeline (since they have an op shop prescence). I usually assume that most of us stumbled across RO like I did, so I'd imagine all the states would have the same exposure in that regard.

I'm not sure if it's information you guys have access to @lokifish, but maybe you could look at the site analytics / traffic data and assess whether the traffic from the different stats is proportionate or disproportionate? If there's less than expected traffic coming from SA / WA / NT / TAS, then it would suggest that the organisation itself doesn't have much prescence in those states, and so you would first need to work behind-the-scenes (e.g. social media / irl) to improve overall prescence. If you notice that 1 in 5 site visitors do come from the western states as expected, and knowing that the forum demographic does not match up, then it's probably the forums that are not catering to the needs of the western states. Then you guys would know to dedicate more resources into improving the forums, instead of behind-the-scenes. 

*thinking*

I live in Tassie and I stumbled across RO while looking online for volunteering opportunities. I had never heard about it before that so I think some extra advertising may be needed!

excuse me, i can ask how to post ????

Hey @Tunguyen welcome to the forums, I've just sent you an email, if you could please take a look Smiley Happy