cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I’m hurting right now

@Janine-ROI just copped heaps of abuse from people I don’t even know. I was logical in my explanations but all I got back was name calling....

and these people are protesting this weekend... I fear for humanity when people like that are trying to speak POC’s behalves. 

Highlighted

@Saltwaterdreamtime  that is so disappointing, things can get very heated on social media, especially at the moment I'm finding. Hope you're doing OK - it sounds like last night was a pretty rough one for you. Can you do something nice with your family tonight? 

Check out our community activities calendar for June 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO yep Wednesday night takeaway night and backyard bonfire, we’re on already, some marshmallows, all good.
Highlighted

You should try not to take everything so personal. What people say to you is the reflection of what is in their soul and brain. You should let all these puppies bark behind your back and that's it. Do what you have to do and don't listen to anyone.

Highlighted

Yeah, go away, thanks. 

Highlighted

Hello @koelek , I think it can be helpful to dismiss unhelpful words from others, but this is much easier said than done! In an ideal world we would be able to brush off others words and opinions, but it can be very difficult when it involves topics that we are passionate about, or are impacted by. It looks like you were trying to provide @Saltwaterdreamtime with a different perspective, but unfortunately it may not have come across as supportive as you intended. It is really important to remember that other users may have different perspectives so it is best that we are posting non-judgemental and supportive comments. Just in case you haven't had a chance to read over them, here is a link to our community guidelines for what can/cannot be posted and what we expect from our users here on the forums Cat Happy

Highlighted

After being told to fuck off from people when I’ve expressed my opinion I’m
pretty fed up and this is the last thing I can put up with
Highlighted

@Saltwaterdreamtime I'm sorry about that...

It sucks when people dismiss how you're feeling...

Is there anything I can do to help, or would you like some space at the minute?

Highlighted

Maybe if people want to protest for black lives matter these white girls should actually listen to they are protesting for... instead of telling them to fuck off and ignoring elders doing ceremonies during the march...
Highlighted

there’s a bigger issue here, you don’t protest for a cause and refuse to talk to the people you apparently care about enough to protest.