cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's finallly happening! RO is getting an upgrade! Important: Please read

Hey crew! If you were a part of this discussion then you already know that we've been working hard at rebuilding the whole of RO including the forums.

We've worked hard to make it meet your needs and to get the site to do the things you've asked for. Like for example making the forums work waaaaayyy better on mobile but there's heaps more cool stuff happening too.  You can read a bit more about it here Smiley Happy

This is a thread to let you know more about the rebuild. To answer any questions you have and to let you know about stuff that might be a bit funny or not work as well while we start putting in the new site.

Re: It's finallly happening! RO is getting an upgrade! Important: Please read

Announcement!

We're upgrading a bunch of stuff on Monday next week. You'll still be able to read the forums, but you might not be able to sign in and post between 10am and 5pm (AEST) on the 12th of June 2017.

If you're worried about staying safe during that time it's important to have a safety plan and to call emergency help if you need it. Let me know if you need some help Smiley Happy

Yay!! 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

July or June? I'm confused 

@j95 July, so this Monday Smiley Happy I get June/July mixed up all the time because they look too similar 

@j95 Ok I see the confusion and I've even got the month wrong haha! I believe it should be this Monday (so June not July). I told you I get those months mixed up.....

Anyway, we'll clarify tomorrow - for now I'm 90% sure its this Monday. Hope that helps 

I'm sure it's June because it says "THIS Monday 12th" and 12th July isn't a month but we'll see @TOM-RO

I am excited for the upgrade! Smiley Very Happy

@j95 @TOM-RO The forums upgrade is definitely (hopefully) coming in July. Maybe @Ben-RO can shine a light because now I'm confused. Did something upgrade this past Monday?

That's what I thought @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Frustrated