cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: LGBTIQ+ Talk - Sharing the Love and Feels

Hi @Cheeseburger that sucks that you’ve experienced hate for being who you are, transphobia is never okay Smiley Sad

Sometimes just accepting yourself for who you are can help make you feel so much better, knowing that we as a community are making progress and knowing that things will improve.

There are so many other people who have had similar experiences to you (myself included) and you are never alone Heart

Do you have someone that you can talk to that supports you? Often one thing that can make you feel a whole lot better is surrounding yourself with supportive and caring people, who you can be yourself around and feel loved Heart

@not-an-otter I have my boyfriend who supports me, but he's sleeping and I can't get any of my other friends to text me, as they won't (ever since I came out as trans  it's like I have a disease) it hurts as I only have one other person who I can talk to, but it's hard since he doesn't know how to help much 😞

Hey @Cheeseburger 

It's unfortunate that your friends aren't being supportive. We're here to listen and support you (as best we can) along your journey Heart I hope you know that Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO thank you 😁