cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: LGBTIQ+ Talk - Sharing the Love and Feels

That's super exciting @AlexandriaDSmiley Tongue Being nervous is normal, I say if you feel comfortable, go for it Smiley Happy

Hey thanks @rosieisnotaplant and @Bree-RO!

Lol @roseisnotaplant not @rosieisnotaplant. Duh Alex!

Loads of people do it, don't worry @AlexandriaD Smiley Tongue

Haha "sorry roseisnotaplant, Alex currently can't read English nor type it, can I take a message?"

I am so here for this thread!! Smiley Very Happy No kidding, I spent most of my class today doodling 'queer' in different fonts on my notebook. Anyway this is my favourite quote about being LGBTQIA+, it's from a transgender person called Starlady: 

Have y'all seen the series Tyler Oakley made for pride month? I may or may not have cried. Several times. But it was really awesome and really worth watching Smiley Happy

I feel I am so lucky to have grown up in this generation (I am in my 20's) as I feel increasingly, acceptance and equality are on the rise. You only have one life (unless you believe in a previous or after life) so you may as well live it how you want to. 
A funny video I saw today posted on facebook by a popular male blogger. This blogger was on a bus and he had his toes and finger nails painted (flawlessly). There were a group of school aged kids on the bus as well. One of the boys noticed the bloggers nails and proceeded to make hurtful comments to his girlfriend sitting next to him. The girlfriend then says the her boyfriend to not be mean and that in fact, the bloggers nails were painted better than her own and she was envious. 

Cute-love-quotes-for-her_opt.jpg

I learn many things from my Best friend AIZAZ HASSAN about love.