cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Let's Chat: Coronavirus

Hey @Love_elmo77 that is incredibly frustrating, I feel very lucky to be in NSW, but I know my Victorian friends are just so over it. Its must be so confusing too with the different opinions and things changing but very minimally. Is there anything you've been getting upto in lockdown that has made it slightly less frustrating? (Also totally fair enough if the answer is no, you are free to vent here Heart) We're all thinking of you. 

Highlighted

@Hannah-RO i don’t think i’ve done anything to make lockdown less frustrating, dad likes to watch the news like 3 times a day, mum & dad like watching a current affair most nights which makes things annoying as most things reported on the news is about coronavirus.
Highlighted

It must be really difficult to not be able to ignore the news when it is being watched around you @Love_elmo77. How have you been able to manage this so far? Have you been able to distract yourself by looking at your phone or something else? Could that be a helpful strategy for you to use? Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Sophia-ROi really try to not pay attention to whats on the news when my parents are watching it, i think looking at my phone would be a good distraction.it can still be really annoying though

Highlighted

Yeah I imagine that would be pretty hard to ignore @Love_elmo77 

Have you considered maybe listening to a podcast or some music?

Highlighted

Totally agree @Love_elmo77 it is incredibly frustrating. It’s not even 2 weeks only that they’re extending it by but essentially until the end of October since the lifting of restrictions until then is so minimal. obviously I want the virus to be contained safely but i honestly don’t know how Victorians can be expected to go on living like this. so I’m with you, please hang in there. what makes me feel a little better lately is putting a blanket in the little bit of front yard I have so I can lie in the sun. At least the weather is looking up hey?
Highlighted

@Maddy-RO do u know any good podcasts worth listening to,I’m following one on Spotify called day by day but that one is about coronavirus in America
Highlighted

@lemurien yeah at least we having good weather