cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Letting the negative self talk go

@Creativegirl12 it really does take practice huh. It's one of the best skills you can build i reckon though, literally a life-saver for some people. @Bay52VU it's almost good to be pulled away by thoughts, because it gives you an opourtunity to realise they don't rule you and that -while tricky- you can notice them as just thoughts that are pulling you in rather than being trapped in them without realising that there was another option. Or something like that, i need a coffee Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

I guess so @Ben-RO but in that case the thoughts were pretty helpful - they realised I'd forgotten something and figured out 90% of the steps to finding a replacement. So it was like "ok that's just a thought... but for realz yo I bet that's totally the solution."

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

Haha, well can't complain about that! 

P.s who's up for a session tonight? 

@Bay52VU @j95 @Creativegirl12 @ma30n

Yeah it'd probably be helpful to do one tonight.

Hmm I'm a bit busy right now, at Officeworks buying tax deductible stuff before midnight hahaha so I might do mine later
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Oops was just checking someone was safe Smiley Happy 

What one would you like to do @Bay52VU

It's cool, I just did 103 daily mindfulness guide @Ben-RO.

Cool i shall do that now @Bay52VU!

@Grake @DruidChild @anpick

I just wanted to tag you in this thread because every day (or two) we all sit down and do a mindfulness session together wherever we are in the world. It can be something that makes a HUGE difference to thoughts that are hard to deal with.

@j95 @Bay52VU@Creativegirl12 are on pretty regularly and seem to think it goes alright.

Our next session is today at 5:30pm AEST if you're free Smiley Happy You need to install the smiling mind app or use the online version.

Come have a go! Smiley Happy

Hey thanks @Ben-RO. I'm up for it.