cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raise Dough: Get involved ReachOut fundraiser

Many of you might have remembered that in March ReachOut hosted a Laps for Life swimming fundraiser well now in May they are hosting another fundraiser, Raise Dough

Baking can be great for your mental health so during the month of May ReachOut is encouraging people to host a bake sale, host a high tea or other food related event (homemade pizza night anyone?) or bake and sell your favourite treat with proceeds going to ReachOut. 

You don't need to be a masterchef to get in the kitchen and raise some "dough" for ReachOut, as long as you can cook without setting fire to your kitchen (or yourself) you can get involved! 

Plus there's loads of awesome resources that ReachOut has made available here and you can even purchase aprons so you can look the part. 

Discussion questions:

Have you ever participated in Raise Dough? For those who have, do you have any tips and tricks for those who are first timers?

What's your favourite thing to bake?

Do you find that baking helps your mental health? Why?

So let's get like these monsters and start raising dough for RO! 

giphy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!
Highlighted

Re: Raise Dough: Get involved ReachOut fundraiser

Love those monsters @ErinsAntics!

This is definitely my first time, but I don't think I can help. My mum won't let me do this, as I have nowhere to sell it.

Tell you what though, I do make bracelets, necklaces and earrings out of polymer clay! I'm going to sell them at some point.

Maybe if you guys do a Jewellery making fundraiser, I might be able to help. Smiley Happy