cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanna review our content for a $30 gift voucher?

Hey guys!

flash GIF

So, I'm looking for a bunch of people aged 14-25 (i.e you guys), to be our Content Task Force and review our content for a $30 gift voucher. This will help to make sure the information on our site is super helpful and relevant to young people.

Basically, 1 or 2 times each month we will send you a ‘review pack’ which may include 3-4 articles, videos or infographics for you to look at as well as a feedback survey which will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. Each time you complete a ‘review pack’ you will receive a $30 Coles Group and Myer e-gift voucher.

For more info and to see if you qualify, fill out a short survey here

Any questions let me know! Would love to have you guys on board!

Mel

Re: Wanna review our content for a $30 gift voucher?

Is this open to everyone @Mel-RO? e.g. Builders & Mods?

Highlighted

Hey @honky it is, you just need to fill out the survey I linked to to see if you qualify.

Thanks @Mel-RO, will doSmiley Happy

Hey @Mel-RO on the survey it asks for my phone number - I don't have a personal phone, is there another contact option? Should I just use my home phone?

Thanks for tagging and I have done the survey, I would love to help out and be more involved with this community. Thanks for the metion btw @Ben-RO

@roseisnotaplantyes just put down your home phone if you're ok with that, otherwise just email for now is fine Smiley Happy

Thanks everyone for the responses!