We are looking for new volunteers!
Speak Up For ReachOut!
Through sharing your story, you have the power to break down stigma surrounding mental health, raise awareness of the ReachOut service and support young people to be happy and well.
This program will connect you with a group of committed and passionate volunteers and train you to Speak Up For ReachOut - sharing your personal stories of overcoming challenges and tough times with the help of ReachOut services, tools, apps or forums.
We will be looking out for 7 people that meet the needs of the SURFO Program.
- If you are between 18-22yrs.
- If you live in Sydney, Canberra or Brisbane.
- If you have used the ReachOut service before.
- If you are confident with public speaking.
- If you can attend our weekend training workshop on 28 and 29th October in Sydney.
How to apply:
- To join the SURFO crew, first fill in this application form.
- Apps close at 5pm Friday 8th September. We will be in touch a couple of days later to let you know if you’ve moved through to the next part of the application.
- Keep in mind the dates of the training workshop in Sydney Oct 28th - 29th and don’t worry if you don’t live close by, we will be paying for your travel and stay in our sunny city!
Re: We are looking for new volunteers!
Damn, guess I'll have to wait until we're recruiting Victorians for this
No human being, however great or powerful, was ever so free as a fish
Things to check out:
Our Weekly Wellbeing activity is all about making time for fun!
ReachOut has reached 10,000 members on the forums!
Submit a question for our Live Event for NAIDOC week featuring Career Trackers!
Seen something fantastic on the forums?
Click here to nominate awesome posts for a Friday Five!