cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bye bye Ben-RO

Ben,

I know I speak for everyone on the forums, whether they've been here for five minutes or five years, in saying that you have truly had a positive, memorable impact on all of our lives. We've messed around when running GRs and in the games section, and you've helped me through some of the toughest stuff I've ever dealt with. This community means so much to me - has taught me so much, has helped me so much, and has made me laugh so much - and from when I joined the forums last September, you have been the center of that community. It is difficult for me, and I think many others, to accept that this will no longer be the case, but we'll manage. We'll manage because you'll have left us bunch of strange, unique, incredible forumers stronger and more capable than when you arrived.

While it is sad to see you go, I wish you nothing but the best in whatever your future holds.

We'll miss you dude. Thank you for everything.

you said pretty much everything i was thinking just didn't have the words to say it @roseisnotaplant
Highlighted

unnamed (3).gif

@Ben-RO really going to miss you. 

You've helped me and everyone so much over the years.

You've helped make this community what it is today. 

I hope whatever new embark on is amazing and that you continue to be the amazing person you are. Good luck for the future, I wish you well. 

————————————
Said the past is dead
The life I had is gone
Said I won't give up
until I see the sun
- Red
—————————–

noooo @Ben-RO you cant leave well actually you can lol but damn it! 

@roseisnotaplanthas basically summed it up perfectly 

i do want to say a big thank you though, ive been here not even a year and youve helped me heaps and heaps! it has been a real pleasure knowing you and interacting with you. 

i do wish you the best in all your endeavours and good luck with everything. whoever/wherever you go they are lucky to have you. i really hope you do pop in and say hello!

do you mind sharing what your aiming at? as in your career path? 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**

@Ben-RO I will miss you, thank you so so much for everything!! HeartHeart

@roseisnotaplant I totally agree with you Heart

I'm tempted to type out an entire thing in farewell reminiscing about the time you've spent here, things you've done for us and the impact you've had. But I think we can all agree that I have a little bit of a rant problem, and I've been trying to improve on that, so I'm just going to write out my message in exhaustive gif form instead.

Image result for my captain gif

Related image

Image result for goodbye sad gif

Related image

Image result for ugly cry gif

Goodbye @Ben-RO. For all your teachings, for believing in us, and for always being there for us when the community needed you. Best of luck in all your future endeavours. And please. Remember us.

Edit: BONUS GIFs:

(Like your gif, although for the record I feel like WE'RE Harry, and you're Hagrid.) 

Image result for try not to cry gif