cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - A place to get to know the forums :)

Hi there @Pizza17 and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Very Happy We have an awesome books thread here and I'd love to hear some of your favourite books! 

Hello @chanelpowerade and welcome! Smiley Very Happy If you're interested, definitely check out our awesome High School Student Support thread for some tips on surviving school. I hope you're enjoying the weekend Smiley Happy

hi there

pleased to meet everyone. I’m Claffee and I love a decent chat! 

My favourite colour is green, like an emerald green. 

To relax I love to read, take the dogs out and listen to music, i’m also a AFL fan!

Hello to everyone out there 😊

Hello there @Claffee and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Very Happy What are some of your favourite books to read? We'd love to hear about it in our books thread! Or talk about AFL in a footy thread Smiley Very Happy 

See you around the forums! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Hi my favourite colours/shades are black and deep red. My favourite ways to relax is on pixilart.com and on YouTube.com

hi..... :-)

music relaxes me

hi...i understand..... going thru same stuff!
Highlighted

@Zeldasmile hello and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Very Happy We'd love to hear about some of your favourite youtubers over here Smiley Happy Do you like to do art a lot?

Hello there @headbanger and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Very Happy What's some of your favourite music? We have an awesome music thread here if you're interested Smiley Happy

See you both around the forums! Smiley Happy

bom dia hello GIF