cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - A place to get to know the forums :)

Hi Ben and everyone else here,

My name is not too important but I look forward to this place a lot. A month ago, I lost a lot of things and people that matter to me and now I'm just kind of trying to scrape by.

I have severe depression and anxiety. I am also, oddly, a extrovert at heart. I like poetry and Shakespeare. I love too many things to list but mostly when I'm in the passenger seat with people I adore.

My favorite color is yellow. And my favorite way to relax use to be holding on to my best friend but now that hes gone - I just kind of look at my plants and try to stay in the moment to relax.

I hope I wrote this right, and I hope I don't sound too lame. It's nice to be here,

Hello there @LongLiveOphelia and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Very Happy Yellow is such a fantastic colour Smiley Happy What sort of plants do you have?

If you're comfortable, you can make a thread in our Tough Times section is a great way to get support from our amazing community as not many of us come into this section. What do you think?

New to the forums? Say hello over here with a range of quirky questions!

Hi my name is Myra and my favourite colour is purple. 

My favourite way to relax is reading, always love a good book.

Hi @Myra_Dern welcome to ReachOut and thank you for sharing Smiley Happy I have just sent you an email, cheers. 

Helllloooooo Smiley Happy

Thanks for the warm welcome, I love what Reach Out does and am becoming a Builder. 

Love to relax with a warm hot choccy in hand and watch a good movie or dance crazily to some music, especially in Winter. 

Hey

Re: help

So I’m in yr 10 at school and exams are coming up. I’m super stressed about not getting into atar. I’m also having dramas with my friends. They have been excluding me and I’ve been sitting somewhere else and now they won’t talk to me. Does anyone have any advice???

Re: help

Hey @Movies4eva welcome to the forums! I am super sorry about your exam stress as well as your friends distancing themselves - we definitely can provide you some support around this on the forums. Did you want to tell us a bit more about what's happened by starting your own thread here for the community to jump in on? Just click "start a topic". You can title it whatever you like Smiley Happy Once you've posted it I can tag some other forum members too.

Highlighted

Heya @CookieQueen and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Happy Ah yes, it's getting to be hot chocolate weather! Smiley Very Happy

Hello @Movies4eva and welcome to ReachOut Smiley Happy Like @Bree-RO mentioned, starting a new thread is a great way to get some advice. Another great place is our amazing High School Student Support thread here: https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Everyday-life-stuff/High-School-Student-Support-Squad/m-p/260063
Good luck on your exams!

New to the forums? Say hello over here with a range of quirky questions!

What's your favourite colour?

My favourite colour strangely enough is blue and yellow. Yellow because it's cheerful and reminds me of sherbet lollies shaped like lemons and sunflowers. Blue because it reminds me of rainy days, jumping in puddles and water. 

What's your favourite way to relax?

Honestly, put on a random live jazz mix from YouTube.

There's usually a background sound of rain and the comments are usually tame and relaxing.

I could honestly always fall asleep to it. 

Other then that listening to real rain. 

Baths with lavender in it. 

Or a good book, a cup of tea/ hot chocolate and my favourite stuffy beanie.