cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi, I'm new here! - A place to get to know the forums :)

Hey hey!

im a first class procrastinator, my favourite colour is yellow, my favourites thing to do to relax is binge watch a tv show on Netflix. At the moment, I love riverdale, Gilmore girls, thirteen reasons why, and Brooklyn nine-nine.

im a sucker for puppies.

i drink a bottle of soda water everyday.

im a Christian.

i live in a small country town of 900 people 

I have 7 sisters and 5 brothers

2 years ago I was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety.

i have no self confidence 

i find it really difficult to talk to people face to face so I am hoping this is a place I can be totally honest and my true self without fearing judgement of any sort.

thankyou

😊🙂

Hello and welcome to the forums @Nadia and @Jesssister2001!! Smiley Very Happy I hope you find this place helpful to you Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hi I'm Ihatebullies and my favourite colour is lime green and I find it easy to relax by watching tv, reading a book or listening to music. Smiley Happy

Hi there @Ihatebullies and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Very Happy Do you have any favourite tv/movie/book/music that you go to when you relax?

See you around the forums! Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Love to listen to music, check out this new rapper thutmose

Highlighted

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and not sure where to start.

My favourite colour is orange, I love how bright and happy it is, always makes me feel excited.

To relax I like writing stories (Although whether that ends up relaxing tends to depend on how the story goes) but it helps me unwind.

I've been using this site for a few years now but I hadn't made an account until today, don't really know why.

Anyways, I'm excited to use a new (new to me) portion of this!

Cheers,

AceOfSpades

Hello there @AceOfSpades and welcome to the forums!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Do you have a favourite style or genre of writing?

Hi!

Yeah, I really love Fantasy and Sci-fi Smiley Happy

My favourite colour is pink its alwayssss been pink
And my favourite to relax is by watching Friends-I live for that show and of course romcoms, preferably with Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, brad Pitt, or Zac Efron all of whom i absolutely adore
I also like taking reallllllly hot showers
And drinking hot chocolate while reading a nice romance !!