Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Ben-RO
Uber contributor

Bye bye Ben-RO

Hey everyone! After about a bajillion posts and even more High Fives, it's time for me to hang up my keyboard and move on from modding at RO.

I have had the most incredible couple of years here. I've learned so much, grown so much, and seen you all do the same! I really feel like our community is now at the point where it's ready for all of you to help keep it going and growing. There's very few spaces like ReachOut where you can have such a big say on what you want in the community. 

I encourage you all to take on the responsibility and the challenge of making this place the best space it possibly can be for helping people have amazing and happy lives. 

There's a chance i'll pop back on to help out with training up and supporting our mods and perhaps some other things, but for now at least, my last day will be the 20th of December. 

Thank you for being so amazing and teaching so many incredible new skills and ways of looking at the world. You are a strong, smart and resilient bunch! I'm going to miss you all very, very much 😞 

Image result for Bye bye gif

Ben-RO

Who rated this post