Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Jess1-RO
Uber contributor

Goodbye to Jess1-RO!

Hi there online community!

All the feels today, as I have some news-  after two and a half years of posting, supporting and getting to know this amazing community, my journey with ReachOut is coming to an end Heart

I am so incredibly grateful to be part of such an amazing, supportive, kind, compassionate and all round awesome community! You are all such an inspiration to me and my time with ReachOut is something I will treasure forever. 

One thing that makes this community special is the willingness of every person to be a support and listening ear for each other. Over my time at ReachOut, I have seen thousands of people in our community take brave steps to seek support, offer kind words to one another, and be there for each other through some of the best and the hardest parts of life. I am truly blessed to have been a part of this community!

I will be around for a couple more weeks to give me a chance to say goodbye and handover to my team. Although I will be leaving, I will still be in the online space as I head over to SANE to manage their online community 🙂

This community has been such an incredible place to work and I have loved getting to know each and every one of you!  I hope to chat more and say goodbye before my last day at ReachOut, the 27th of November. Thank you for letting me share the journey!

toy story goodbye GIF

Who rated this post