cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Hey @Rattata, it sounds like your body was telling you that you really needed to rest last night, and that is so totally understandable.  I hope you're feeling refreshed today 💜 I'm sorry that you had such a rough night, it is an awful feeling when you just can't calm down and escape that panicky feeling ,hey. I do really love that you found a way to self soothe in the end with the doghouse! It's such a beautiful show isn't it- I can't have dogs at the moment, but would love to have one eventually. I thought you may appreciate some wholesome dog content!! 

Pet Hug GIFdog hug GIF

On a more practical note- it takes practice, but I have found grounding techniques to be really powerful for helping to calm myself down, and bring myself into the present moment when I'm feeling overwhelmed. Practicing deep belly breaths can be incredibly powerful- I like this cute GIF to help. 

relax chill GIF by DeStress Monday

Practicing a simple grounding technique like the 5 things exercise can also help some people a lot, so I thought I'd share that one here too in case you find it helpful. It can be a handy one to have on your phone if you do think it might help you!

Check out our community activities calendar here
Who rated this post