cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Andre9
Frequent scribe

Howdy all! Been reading some of the forums for a while and I've finally decided to become a more active member 😄 Here are some things you would get to know more about me by:

1. What's you favourite way to spend a rainy day?

I like to sit back and relax on a comfy chair and drink a cuppa while wathcing the rain fall out the window. Sometimes I would also add in some jazz or blues to get the mood right 🙂

2. If you were a flavour, what would you be?

Maybe mint chocolate. I might come off cold and cool as mint, but there are sweeter sides of me when you get to know 😄

3. Would you rather have a warm jumper or a warm blanket?

Depends on whether I'm indoors, outdoors, how big the jumper and blanket is, what materials they are made of.... but if there is a warm and fuzzy blanket I can wrap myself in like pigs in a blanket... yes please!

4. Who is someone you're grateful for and why?

Definitely my family. I love them so much for all they do and I hope the feeling's mutual. But I'm particularly grateful for my parents. They've truly gone above and beyond as parents in raising me ❤️

5. What's something you're proud of achieving this year? (it can be big or small)

I'm definitely proud of myself for pushing myself out of my safe bubble and actively searching for work experience opporunities, even though it may end with failitures many of the times. Also proud of myself from not letting my phobia get in my way from assisting in a great research opportunity which involves the fear subject!

6. If you could pick a song or movie title to represent your year so far, what would it be and why?

"This Will be Our Year" by one of my favourite bands, The Zombies 🙂 Lots of great and novel opportunities have come to every member in my family, in contrast to the rather staganant and awful year before, as I'm sure it was to everyone else for obvious reasons 😕 I hope everyone's luck turns around this year and we are all able to remember this year as a year of resilience and regrowth!

Who rated this post