cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Anonymous
Not applicable

hey @Tiny_leaf . nice to see you around. i hope you don't mind me popping in, i was just browsing and saw your thread so i thought i'd say hello.

i'm so sorry to hear how much you're struggling. you're stronger mentally and physically than you think. you're more than your disabilities, autism and mental illnesses (i mean that in a nice way).

self care including hygiene can be hard for some people with any sort of illness, and that's okay. it's nothing to be ashamed of. you're not dirty or a disgusting human, you just struggle with certain things like that.

that's stupid about the NDIS, i'm sorry. i couldn't even get it but mine was for different things such as social stuff, job skills, etc. so that's irrelevant. 

no one should be pressuring you, it's ok if you can't do certain things. i can imagine it would be very hard for you to manage, but you're not alone. i wish i could offer you more assistance but i'm here for you. i hope you can feel better and try to get someone to help, if that's what you're looking for? i don't know, i hope that didn't sound pressuring or rude because that wasn't my intention.

like i said, you're not disgusting, and good on you for having the courage to type and post this. i commend you. *claps*. that was brave of you. 

Who rated this post