cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Ohhhh @Tiny_leaf , that sounds very traumatic for both you and Leo - I have to say, I think that true love is rubbing numbing ointment into your dog's cut nipples 😬 He's so lucky to have you - how are you doing with all of that? I can really empathise with randomly expensive pet bills, our lovely but slightly anxious rescue cat got very upset when i went away on a holiday - despite being with other loving family members, she started to overgroom herself so much she needed a steroid injection, antibiotic injection and ointments, and anti anxiety supplements and a feliway diffuser.. 

Throwing Money GIF by memecandy

[image description: GIF with a man gleefully throwing away his money much like Janine did with her vet bills]

I love her very much and she's part of our family, and I am happy to pay those bills -  but wow, those vet bills can really add up!! 

@Tiny_leaf  I was also reading back through your thread and I can hear your frustration around not being able to find appropriate supports that are inclusive. I have a few ideas of places that might be able to help you with suitable and sensitive resources, would you like me to have a look around and share what I find? 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Who rated this post