Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Hannah-RO
Star contributor

Hey @SomeoneNADJS,

I'm not sure if you celebrate your body's birthday, but Happy Birthday if you do! 🥳

This sounds really rough and like there is a whole lot going on at the moment for you and the system. It would be really awful and painful to be living with the trauma the system has faced and still be living with someone who has caused this, I'm so sorry you're going through this. Deciding to move out is a big decision and it sounds like the system is thinking hard about what the best way forward might be, Would contacting the youth refuge to chat about what's been happening for you be an option? They might be able to give a bit more information on their service and how they could support you so the system could make an informed decision around this?

It is horrible that you have been having flashbacks recently, that must be really hard to manage. Has your psychologist been able to provide you with some support around this?

I'm also really sorry to hear that some system mates are becoming suicidal because of what has been going on lately, I'm going to send you an email now to check in on you ðŸ’œ

Who rated this post