cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

MB95
Uber contributor

Thanks for responding @StormySeas17 @Maddy-RO. Sorry I didn't reply yesterday, everything was too much and the memories were too intense and I just needed to not think about it. It's still affecting me today but I have tried really hard to shut everything out and focus on uni. Not sure what I'm going to do when uni is over but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. 

@Maddy-RO, I've totally had those anrgy dreams too ahahaha like you wake up and think you've had an argument with someone or been upset with them or something and then it just alters your mood towards them for the day! It's so weird how it can happen! I'd actually love to study sleep and dreams, I reckon it's so fascinating. Like I know nothing about it, but just how dreams can affect someone and yeah, I reckon it would be cool to study. Sometimes I wish we could record our dreams, but then some of them I also never want to have again!! 

I also found it interesting I'm finally having some pleasant dreams cause all I've been having lately is nightmares and waking up in panic attacks and not being able to breathe or calm down. So I've gone from waking up in a panic to waking up in tears 😂 

Yeah, because I miss the people and I wish it was reality and when I wake up and realise what my reality is and where I am it just hits me. Idk. It's hard to explain without going into it and I can't go into it because I never really have and it's too much and I don't want to talk about it because I'm not ready and I won't cope. But yeah. 

I've never head of the pizza and cheese dreams @StormySeas17 😂 Gave me a little giggle haha I'd totally do a study on that! 'How does cheese affect your sleep? With a side of pizza.' Haha 

Sorry to hear you've had similar experiences. It's so crazy how dreams and reality can cross over and become so confused! I think it's awesome you were able to cut people out for your mental health though, that's so good for you! Sometimes people can be too toxic to keep around and as hard as it is to cut them out, it has to be done to take care of yourself so don't feel bad about it. Putting yourself first is brave and awesome so well done! 

Who rated this post