cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Yeah idk I wanna know the why lol 😂 And it's okay, I'm slowly getting used to it but thank you! I think I'm pretty used to the nightmares and waking up in panic attacks now. It's the crying ones that throw me a bit more cause they aren't as regular and I guess they just come with a whole different bag of emotions. It's like my brain is like 'hey, seems you don't wanna acknowledge this during the day and you're so shut off you can't physically cry, we'll just make it happen in your sleep' 🤦‍♀️ It's totally fine though, like I said, defs getting used to it now! The other day was just the first dream I had with those memories and stuff and yeah. I don't really wanan go into it but it just sucked at the time but I'm totally over it now so it's all good 😊

I'm also over the EMDR thing. I thought I was ready at the time and like I was safe and could trust my psych and be vulnerable with her but I guess you could say I've learnt my lesson now and I'm actually glad I never did open up to her. It wasn't meant to be and I'm pretty bloody relieved because I don't want to ever let anyone in like that again. She got close enough and I'm never letting it happen again cause it never ends well. Idk, I just think for me that therapy definitely isn't the answer. I'm much better off alone 😊😊😊 

Who rated this post