cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Yeah that is really hard to go through when people are like that and get you all worried and on edge about their safety and stuff and then they act like nothing happened. It's not fair. It sounds like you were a caring friend and she took advantage of that and you realised it was time you put yourself first for your own safety and wellbeing and I think you made the right choice! I can also imagine, and I'm in no way saying she necessarily was, but maybe you felt like she was also making things up for attention? Idk. Sometimes it can be so hard when we are going through our own stuff, and being diagnosed and trying to adjust to meds is HUGE so I can imagine how hard that would have been for you and then to have someone threatening things and then acting like it never happened can seem extremely attention seeking and take away from the pain you are in cause it leaves you feeling like they have absolutely no idea what is going on or how it would genuinely feel to be in the position they say they're in. I'm not sure I'm explaining this well at all sorry. Like I'm not saying she was making it up, and even if she was then to me that says there is something not right in the first place anyway to be making shit like that up for attention. But anyway. This is so hard to explain what I'm trying to say lol I had a similar thing happen with me and the person also ended up in hospital but its a long story and she basically literally did it for attention from her bf and it was just wrong and she made it into a joke. I mean to me, there is still something wrong if you feel you need to make something like that up but at the same time you just don't do that because people truly genuinely are mentally ill and it is so disrespectful and degrading to those who are. I feel like I'm just not making any sense here sorry. I'm just wondering if maybe she also made you feel a bit like that? As if what you were going through at the time didn't matter because maybe she wasn't truly experiencing what she said she was idk. I'm just gonna leave it there cause this is wayyyy too hard for me to explain over this without me coming off like an asshole who doesn't think what she was going through was valid ?‍♀️? But what YOU were going through WAS valid and I can see exactly why you blocked her. I also personally would never unblock her, but that's just me lol Once I cut someone out that's me done for good. I usually try give people a chance or two but then I'm done. You can only be hurt so many times!! So good on you for taking that step, I can hear how hard it was for you!! I wouldn't be doubting it though because it sounds to me as though you did what's best. And sadly we aren't meant to be in eachothers lives forever. Something I struggle to accept (serious attachment issues over here haha) but it's true, some people just come and go and that's okay. She wasn't someone you were meant to keep around and you shouldn't feel guilty for that!! 

And thanks, its all good! It's not her fault. I know I can be difficult to understand and work with so I get it. I don't blame her for anything. I feel angry sometimes but it's only cause I'm hurting atm so I'll get over it. I do wish she'd at least tried to check in after calling them but I get I'm not a priority, nor should I be, and that is okay. I get it. Just hurts a bit but I'll be right! I'm pretty tough 😊 

Who rated this post