cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Hi @Hannah-RO , its great to hear from you too! Thank you so much for your support 😊

I had planned to get outside more and see some friends I haven't talked to for a while, but given the recent covid outbreak in Sydney, a lot of my plans have been cancelled or postponed and I'm pretty anxious about going out.

Yeah, people like my dad have always seemed to think that because I haven't gotten a job yet, or haven't even gotten many interviews, that I haven't been applying anywhere. He used to be really on my back about it but thankfully because of the pandemic, he seemed to back off a little. I think he also finally realised that I have been trying, even if he still doesn't understand how hard.

I'll be sure to keep you posted if anything starts picking up for me. I might consider applying to become a builder even. 🙃

@Hannah-RO I know I've already said this but I'm really going to miss you. I feel like I have been able to connect with you so much without even much interaction. I could say that for a lot of people here but I feel like I really related to a lot of what you've said and experiences of being queer and believing that there needs to be more emphasis on women and queer people in history. 🥰🏳️‍🌈

Who rated this post