Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

ayrc_1904
Builder

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx

I'm sorry to hear that! I can understand the disappointment when something goes completely out of whack and messes up your plans. I definitely also struggle with something that completely puts my original plans off track. Unfortunately sometimes, that's the messiness that comes with life and yes, it does really suck and it can be difficult to steer yourself back onto the right path. I'm proud of you for being so self-aware and understanding of when you need that extra bit of support. It's completely normal to feel how you're feeling right now after those events. I'm sure many of us have also been there and can relate! 🙁

I am proud of you for having pushed through and persevered through your exams in the first place while you were struggling. That's some great strength you have in yourself! Despite the disappointment in your results that you have, please know I am in awe of your resilience and am proud of you for getting through all of it! ❤️

Please aso know, you are not wasting anybody's time by reaching out for help. Those who truly love and care for you, and those who know your worth and your potential, will be willing to be of assistance. Sometimes though, as @MaryRO pointed out, people don't really know how to best help you. That doesn't mean they don't want to though! I think talking to teachers is a great idea- they're there to look after you and make sure you're feeling good and safe. 

I believe in you and I know it might be weird hearing that from someone who doesn't know you personally- but for what it's worth, I truly think you have the potential to get to where you want to get to. Now whether that comes as soon as you'd like or whether it comes a little later in life, time will tell. But it seems like you have resilience, dedication and the drive to do whatever you want. You got this! ❤️ Maybe at this present moment, you could focus on looking after yourself and your mental health too by doing some self care? What kinds of things do you like to do to get your mind off things? Do you have favourite music you turn the volume all the way up on? Do you do any sports? Arts/crafts? Hope you're doing ok 🥰

Who rated this post