cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Hey everyone! It's been a while since our last friday fives- our last one must've been BEFORE the forum update! It's not even just the 'high five' button anymore, we have different reactions, so we've got to think up a new name! How about reachout reacts? No? Okay, I was never very good at coming up with names... 😅

But anyway- what matters is this is still the thread for giving shout outs to awesome posts in the week! You can nominate these posts using this link, as always!

So without further ado, here are this weeks friday fives!

As always we wanted to give a shout out to the whole community for being so supportive and amazing ❤️ and really making this the safe space it was intended to be 🙂

Thank U Reaction GIF by The Office

Thank you to @Anzelmo @Bingo1234 and @haziejay for answering our introduce yourself here questions and helping us get to know you more 🙂

Lost_Space_Explorer5_0-1626416045165.gif

Thank you to @Jardin for making this thread about joining groups at uni- it really helps others know they're not alone and has started up a brainstorm of ideas 🙂

Lost_Space_Explorer5_1-1626416274875.gif

Thank you to everyone who participated in our recent AMAA about coming out @WheresMySquishy @Hozzles @Rattata - the support and acceptance we all gave each other was beautiful to see 🙂

These are a couple older nominations that still deserve huge shout outs...

Thank you to @unicorn123 for saying this - This post gave me the feels ❤️ honestly what they said about the forums being a safe and supportive space made me so happy 🙂

Lost_Space_Explorer5_2-1626416807570.gif

Thank you to @Anonymous @celestialdreamer @Akinna for providing some awesome support and helping smash mental health stigma around opening up to supports on this thread

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Finally, we'd like to say a huge welcome to some of our new users this week and thank them for reaching out on here ❤️ @Pearlallmighty @Lime_Walrus @chantelleclav and @haziejay (sorry if I missed anyone!). And we'd also like to welcome our new builders @scarlett1 @jordyj and @tanonymous28!! 😄

Pup Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

That's all for today, I hope you're all having an okay Friday and thank you to everyone in the community again! We couldn't do this without you!

that's all folks GIF by Space Jam

Who rated this post