I'm very excited to be here as a builder!
1. I first heard about ReachOut when I was looking out for volunteer opportunities at the start of the year.
2. hmmmm, not sure whether I have a favourite post thread yet
3. I decided to become a builder because I wanted experience volunteering in youth mental health. I finished my undergrad degree in psych last year, and I hope to develop a career in mental health.
4. During the day I either work, watch the Olympics a lot at the moment and sometimes paint.
5. I don't think I have any weird hobbies. But I suppose some of my 'non-weird' hobbies are music and art 🙂
6. favourite tv show: love nature documentaries if they count 🙂