5 ways to show up for someone...
(I'm hoping this means like be there for someone and not literally showing up?)
1. Be there for someone even when they're going through a hard time and try to push you away
2. Pick up the phone or answer a message if they ask for help
3. Give them the benefit of the doubt
4. Listen to them and try and empathise with them
5. Stand by who you are and what you value. e.g. Don't keep their secrets if they aren't safe, maintain boundaries
Next one: 5 ways to cook or bake something?