cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Yeah I don't really know if they would or not. Sorry I'm just really not in a good place atm. Its think everything is just really starting to hit me and today was just hard and idk I don't know if I can do this anymore. Sorry. I am trying not to seem like a downer but yeah. What forum have you been looking at? I just don't want this to happen and idk how to accept it I guess. I don't do well with change and I don't do well with losing people but like I know it needs to be done but I just don't know how to make myself accept it. I don't know. Sorry I know today has been shit for you too and I'm sorry. It might be best to just ignore me tonight or actually I will probably try and stay off here instead cause I know you won't and I rally dont want to make you feel worse. I wnt you to look after you. 

Dont be sorry. I get it. I would be the exact same. Like even though I've fucked things completely with my psych and she hurt me so much I still get really angry and upset when the staff or anyone suggest seeing someone new. Like nope. She may have hurt me and ibmay feel abandoned but how dare anyone suggest that or think maybe she isn't right for me lol so I understand the need to defend and protect. 

I think I answered your questions above. 

Who rated this post