cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Hi @Hozzles

Thanks for sharing with us. I want to acknowledge your feelings of frustration and how exhausting it is pushing through exectutive dysfunction, but also want to say a massive well done. The fact that you are still studying and working to get your degree is something to be really proud of yourself for. It is really, really difficult for us neurodivergent folks in comparison to neurotypical people - maybe the gift at the end is knowing how awesome you are for being able to do it even with all the extra obstacles?

I'm really sorry to hear you're having a tough time with friendships, and want to let you know that a lot of people with ADHD struggle with this (myself included!), so you're not alone. One thing that helped me with being told I was too much, was thinking about it differently - I'm not too much, they are just not enough 🙂

You definitely deserve to be heard, seen and appreciated. Do you have any friends that are also neurodiverse? I have found connecting & having friendships with other people with ADHD makes such a difference. Are you in any online ADHD groups? They can be a great way to find people who 'get' you. 

Who rated this post