Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Taylor-RO
Uber contributor

Hi @arielle3

I can understand why you are feeling tired of everything. It sounds like life is really exhausting for you at the moment.  I am sorry to hear about how difficult things have been. I can see that you have tried a whole lot of different strategies but it still feels as though nothing is getting better. That must be such a confronting and lonely way to feel. Being away from your friends and your hometown must be so hard while you are going through all of this.

From what you have said, it sounds like you have a lot of responsibility on your plate as well.... as you work, study and are involved with the student council. Do you think that is a contributing factor to how you feel right now? You also mentioned that your psychologist has been sick for a while. It is great that you have been able to reach out for support, even though you have been struggling. Do you think you would find another one in the meantime? Or add another health professional to your support network? Also one last question, what are some of your interests or ways that you try to wind down after a busy day? ❤️

Who rated this post