cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

seal2099
Super frequent scribe

Hi everyone! I'm a new builder here and I'm super excited to be apart of the ReachOut Builders team! I first heard about ReachOut from my school counsellor and my favourite post threads are the ones on Friendships and Relationships as I regard these two topics as the one that connects to us teenagers the most - which are also the ones that are most relevant to me. I decided to become a Builder to find meanings in life - because helping others about their issues is a very rewarding task for me. It's also beneficial for me as a relevant experience for my tertiary studies as I'm currently in my 2nd year of a psychology/law degree. However, I'm also a part time cupcake taster. One of my weird hobbies would be spending 90% of my time in Nintendo e-shop on my Switch instead of playing the games I've already bought. My favourite TV shows have to be Ozark or Breaking Bad - crime TV shows are the best!

Sorry for the late introduction! Very excited to hear more from you guys in the next couple of months. Thanks & regards.

Who rated this post