Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Pasta
Star contributor

Observation

The day my pop passed, that was the day I stopped being a kid. I didn’t grieve, I grew up. Observing the world and people around me to try understand how being an adult works, preparing for the day I’d be considered an adult. I’ve come to the conclusion no one really knows, just rough guidelines you’re told to follow, I guess we call that society. Lost amongst the flooding crowds trying to find myself has been difficult, people being controlled by their morals both good and bad, fuled with emotion both happy and sad. I’m glad to have made some true friends in life and understand myself a little more growing every day. Pursuing my passion is what I’ve found to help, what are you really doing if not the thing you love, wasting time? This is not for everyone I understand that but this is my view on life. Everyone’s is different I understand that, all I’m trying to say is don’t ignore the things that make you happy in life, pursue them. I think my purpose in life has always been to help others, oftentimes loosing sight of myself. But to truely help others I need to help myself for a change, balancing a fine line between selfless and selfishness is what I’m trying to find at the moment and it’s slowly becoming more clear every day.

Who rated this post