cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

niawithluv
Builder

Hello!! Let me just start off by saying that I am super excited to get started on the forums and it is an honour to be a part of this amazing organisation. 

I only recently heard about RO through one of my classes at uni and it surprised me that I hadn't heard of such an essential service earlier. It was then that I decided that I would somehow get involved and I was beyond excited to find out that there were opportunities to become a volunteer. I personally think that I'll find myself hanging around the 'Friendships and Relationships' thread or the 'Taking Care of Myself' thread. For the latter, I am very much aware of how important it is to put your own health and wellbeing first, especially in the world we live in today so I would love to be able to offer my input on that topic to those in the community. For the friendships thread, I am certain that my experience in dealing with all the rocky aspects of relationships and friendships will allow me to offer validation and support to those struggling with what they should do. 

I am currently in Uni, studying for a bachelor's degree in Psychology, so this volunteer role aligns perfectly with what I am learning in class. Additionally, with my lived experience with mental health, I wish nothing more than to offer my support and share things that worked for me within this experience in hopes that it impacts someone positively. 

During the day, I tend to resort to studying for uni as there is a LOT of work involved within this course but, if I happen to have some spare time, I love to read. I always go for YA romance books but I am very open-minded with what I read and love reading new things. (This is me practically begging for all your recommendations!) I also exercise frequently and am always listening to music, specifically K-Pop. I am the biggest fan of BTS and adore them with my entire being, Of course, I stan other groups like TXT, SKZ and Shinee! 

Since I simply cannot think of any strange hobbies I have, I will move onto my favourite show which is also quite a hard question. I watch a lot of TV so I've seen a great number of fantastic shows. I guess I can narrow it down roughly to three shows that I would not complain about watching again: The Untamed, Romance is a Bonus Book and Dance Academy. 

I hope to see you all around on the forums!

Have a lovely day,

niawithluv 💜

Who rated this post