Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Iona_RO
Star contributor

Hey @Rileyc👋

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for opening up to the community about what you're going through just now.

It sounds like you've had a really tough time recently and a lot of changes happening. Especially with a breakup, it can take a long time to work through that and get back to feeling like yourself again. I'm also really sorry to hear your ex made you feel like your mental health was something she wasn't able to cope with. You deserve to be with someone who has the capacity to support you whilst you support yourself. We have this article on coping with a break up that might have some helpful tips for you to read through.

I'm wondering if you have any support from a GP or therapist at the moment? Having people like this helping you when you are feeling depressed can make the load feel a bit lighter. I'm going to send you an email too, so keep an eye out for that 😊

Have you been able to spend much time with friends since the breakup? Is there something you could do with them soon that might take your mind off things for a while?

Who rated this post