Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

cloudgreen
Builder

Hey @Cinnamon_Falcon

I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through. I firstly want to acknowledge how brave it for you to express what you are going through to us today! It sounds as if you really put yourself into this girl and she has really upset and disappointed you. I am so sorry that you are feeling hurt. You mention that you don't think you can go back into a relationship because it is likely to happen again, but I think it is important to remind yourself that this was one potential relationship that unfortunetly didn't work out, but it definetly does not mean that this will always be the case! It is also not foolish of you at all to put yourself out there and be open to a relationship, a lot of us seek relationships and romantic relationships and it is only in our nature.

I think it could be a good idea for you to take some time, you do not have to decide now whether you want to be in a friendship with her or not, and you can take as much time as you need to grieve over this hurt that you are currently feeling. Is there anybody that you feel comfortable with to chat about how your feeling with?

I hope you can take some time out of your day or week to do something nice for yourself!

The online community will always be here to support you 🧡

Who rated this post