Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Chloe-RO
Star contributor

Hey @Samm38 ,

Good on you for sharing what's been going on for you. I acknowledge it can be a confusing time and you've raised some very valid points in your post. It is understandable you feel you don't have closure yet in that you still think about your sister's best friend quite a bit. Please know that thinking this way is not silly at all!

I can only imagine how you feel having this hanging over your head while you are in a great relationship with another girl. I'm curious to know what you think would help bring closure to this previous 'relationship'? For example, if you had her number, would you consider speaking to her? Or, would you speak to a therapist about it? Or, perhaps closure means that you finally accept that there is no closure or clear answers ahead - that can be closure in itself!

I can certainly see how having finality and closure in a relationship can give you clarity about how to move forward. It sounds like it's something you have been thinking about for a while now. Does your sister know much about what's happening? I'm wondering whether she would be a source of support too (absolutely okay if not).

Let it also be, that the end of one journey is the beginning of another. 

We look forward to hearing about what you think might help at this time. And please don't forget your own self-care 🙂

Who rated this post