Mod

Re: Short Sads

@DruidChild it sounds super frustrating that you've done everything you could to take care of yourself (and help other people too, which is very impressive) and yet you're still not feeling great. Am I right?

How about you wait 5 minutes before turning to SH? Jump on the games thread, maybe? And then if you make those 5 minutes, you can wait another 5. How does that sound? One moment at a time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Uber contributor

@letitgo @Bree-RO I got under my blankets and I'm listening to some music, just gonna try to sleep even though it's a bit early. Thanks for your support.

Uber contributor

@redhead how are you doing today? Sending you lots of positive thoughts.

Builder

My heart is beating so fast a million miles an hour I swear I can even hear it I'm trying to calm but I can't
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

@DruidChild what's news? Haven't seen you in a few days!

@j95 how are you feeling now? Great display pic btw.

Builder

I'm fine, I'm not really sure why it happened @Bree-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Uber contributor

Glad you're okay @j95 mate. I get that fast beating heart randomly with anxiety spikes sometimes, could that have been what happened? 

@Bree-RO Heya Smiley Happy How are you? I'm struggling majorly with depression symptoms atm, the disordered eating has settled down a lot though, so that's good. 

Builder

Yeah I do too but it came out of nowhere which it does sometimesc I was just walking from the loungeroom to my bed it was weird @DruidChild but yeah it went away after a bit. I hope you're ok
Uber contributor

Hmm that's strange @j95, it's good it's settled down now though. And thanks!

Mod

Glad that racing heart feeling went away @j95

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count