Builder

Re: [CHAT] I'm out of time, all the time!

Don't worry @cupcakes_032, it "aids in discussion" Smiley LOL
-------------------------
“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” - Tyrion Lannister, A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
Builder

Yes I always find writing in colour is really helpful too! For example, for each subject at uni I use different colours in my diary, so when I go to think of what is due next for what unit, I tend to picture the colour first and then remember ~ funny how the brain works Smiley Tongue And yess we learnt in psychology that it does roughly take 21 days to form a habit if you really stick to it in that time! 

Mod

For me it'll definitely be @Ben-RO and @FootyFan26's table Smiley Happy also @Randomness's quote board!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

I know for me, I'm going to set up one of those tables to sort the importance and urgency of my activities.
I'm actually so excited to try it out!! Thanks @Ben-RO and @FootyFan26 Smiley Tongue
Mod

What time management, productivity or organsiational tip are you thinking of trying out after tonight's session?

Can I say: EVERY AWESOME THING THAT EVERY AWESOME PERSON TONIGHT HAS SAID!!! Smiley Very Happy

Mod

@lokifish me too! also to be okay with taking breaks and not having to be 'busy'/doing stuff all the time

Community Manager

What time management, productivity or organsiational tip are you thinking of trying out after tonight's session?

Hmm, I think perhaps spend a bit more time being proud of what I've done, remembering that the stuff I put on my "to do" list is stuff i chose because it's important to me and that I'm pretty lucky to be able to have a list full of things that matter to me. I guess just being a bit more grateful for that, rather than being like "OMG THERE"S SO MANY THINGS TO DOOOOO" 

Mod

@Ben-RO that's an awesome point. No matter how stressful our lives can be, we can always be grateful that we get some say in the direction our lives head in Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

And on that note it's almost 10 so I think it's time to call it a night! Thank you so much to everyone who joined in tonight  (there's too many of you to tag Smiley Tongue) it's been awesome!

Builder

Thanks everyone! It has been a great chat and thanks for all of your awesome tips!
Top High Fived Authors