Mod

Re: Cute Baby Animals

I love how baby giraffes are always so adorably derpy hehe Heart

giraffe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Little living noodle Smiley Tongue

Mod

Puppy! Heart

Puppy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

This is by far the cutest picture I have ever seen in my life and I don't think anything can possibly top it.

Just look at its little mouth with the little nubs and the closed eyes and scrunched up face! Smiley Very Happy HeartHeart I've fallen in love.

Mod

[ Edited ]

...I don't usually do "cute", but I was rifling around my old saved pictures for a profile picture, and found this fuzzy little bastard:

Guilty

...and promptly got absolutely melted. Seriously. Like, lost all sense of shame and dignity, melted. I'm pretty sure I didn't even count as human for the first half hour I spent crooning over my own goddamned laptop over this furry fiend. I certainly didn't sound human. (Fun fact- guys cannot squeal. Our voices simply don't go that high. Didn't stop me from trying, though. I'm pretty sure I just ended up making mild gagging sounds. It was quite, quite horrific.)

Playful

...all in all, it was not a good moment for me. For an hour, I was gone, and all that was left was this amorphous puddle of goo that could only communicate in muted screaming and babyspeak. It was, in short- bad. And it still is. Seriously, it's taking all of my willpower right now not to explode with oooh's and awwwwww's just making this post. It's taking my all to retain my senses of decency and propriet-

Feline pianist

ASDF!@#$%R#GEFV#$ADDT&I@GAAAAAAAHHHH

Gone Bowlin'

Okay, enough adorableness for one day. My tiny, black heart can only take so much. Time for sleepsytimes now.

Sleepytimes

(All photographic credit to the phenomenally talented Ben Torode. More pictures of Daisy here. Including, yes, my DP.)

Mod

@Asche so cuuuuute!

Mod

Prepare for a bombardment of baby animals

Image result for baby elephant

Image result for baby hyena

Image result for baby elk

Image result for baby komodo dragon

Image result for baby croc

yay! Only this one cheetah didn't show up Smiley Sad here's the link though.

Top High Fived Authors