Super frequent scribe

Re: Bad Days

@DruidChild i dont think ill be much help in that section.

hmm im studying medical terminology, have you done anything that related to part of the body or certain types of areas of the bodythat have conditions that i can quiz you on today just to take the focus off that topic?

Super star contributor

That's really kind @scared01 but I haven't done any of that type of thing yet I'm afraid, I'm only in my fourth week of study so I've still got all that to look forward to! Smiley Happy Thank you so much for offering though. I might help with the grocery shopping this morning and see how I go with study this afternoon. I took extra sleeping meds last night so I'm a bit out of it anyway I guess. Thanks, you're such a lovely person! Heart

Super frequent scribe

thats ok @DruidChild maybe when you get to that part i can help you with it Smiley Happy

Super star contributor

Thanks @scared01 Smiley Happy

Mod

[ Edited ]

@DruidChild ooh what sort of integumentary stuff? Skin structure? Wound healing? (I loved first year bioscience so can help if you're struggling with content Smiley Tongue)

Also hopefully the grocery shopping is helping Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super star contributor

It's super basic @lokifish, just types of connective tissue and then the structure of the skin/hair/nails. I think I'm okay with content - there's just so much to memorise lol!! But I really appreciate you talking with me about nursing stuff, it makes me feel heaps less alone Smiley Happy 

Super frequent scribe

your def not alone @DruidChild 

even though i cant help you through this content, i will still be here for you, that wont change Smiley Happy Heart

Super star contributor

Thanks @scared01, the thing you said about the butterflies has been helping me a lot today. I am trying to remember that I'm not alone and I appreciate all your support Smiley Happy Heart 

Super frequent scribe

yes everytime you feel alone. just rememeber that butterfly on your shoulder and when you go to be imagine all those butterflies guiding you and supporting you @DruidChild

i hope its helping you Heart

Super star contributor

It is @scared01 Smiley Happy

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors