cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Animal happiness!! 🥰

Hey! Smiley Very Happy

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post (feel free to move this) as I just wanted to share something I found today with everyone going through something right now!! It’s live webcams of the zoo! You can select what animals you want to watch but seriously it never gets boring! Like this morning I saw a giraffe doing the splits with it’s front legs and it’s butt in the air, while it was trying to eat off the ground.. hilarious! Highly recommend! 
this is the one I was watching but there’s heaps if you just google live zoo cams.. there are some from zoos all over the world! I also loved the monkeys Smiley Wink 

It honestly lifted my mood so much and in times like this (being stuck inside, not being able to go anywhere, feeling lonely and bored) I really needed that trip to the zoo! It was great Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Re: Animal happiness!! 🥰

Actually this one has more variety of animals Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

Love this @Bananatime04 thank you for sharing! 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Thanks @Jess1-RO! I also managed to find some live barn animals! There were little goats playing and it was so cuteeeee!
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 brilliant!!!

Highlighted

Passed the links onto my extended family this week! We often did school holiday zoo trips with my younger cousins so this was a great alternative Smiley Happy

When you go to the zoo, do you have a favourite animal @Bananatime04 and @Tiny_leaf?

Highlighted

@Jess1-RO monkeys!!!! Omg money’s are so cute and I want one so bad. I follow a monkey on Facebook, instagram and tiktok (it’s the same monkey). I just love them! So adorable! There’s a monkey place in Launceston Tasmania if you wanna look that up.. I go there every time I go to Launceston! I don’t live there so it’s alright to share that right? I’ve been to a monkey island over seas and omg I’m just that obsessed. They make me so happy! Their little hands are adorable!
Highlighted

Here is a cute video of the monkey I follow Smiley Tongue no one can tell me this isn’t adorable.. 

@Jess1-RO 

Highlighted

@Jess1-RO I'm a fan of the lions and tigers.

Oh also any nocturnal animals, they're cool.

Highlighted

That monkey video is so sweet @Bananatime04, they are always so much fun to watch! Love watching how monkeys interact with each other and play too!

Lions and Tigers are amazing creatures @Tiny_leaf!