1. What's the best April fools prank you've seen, done or fallen for? My and my group of friends all coordinated and posted (really well photoshopped) photos of two of our friends getting engaged. It was super believable - my friend got a call from his mum in hysterics about him not telling her. They were good sports about it... 2. Are you a fan of spicy food? What's the hottest thing you can handle? YES PLEASE. Except one time my boyfriend's parents bought us a really nice Indian dinner and I had the spiciest Vindaloo I've ever experienced. I felt so bad about not eating it that I actually just suffered through the whole dish... I think I drank about a gallon of milk afterwards. 3. What would be your two favouite careers and why? Explorer or Photographer - it's why I wanted to be a National Geographic photographer when I was growing up. 4. What was the last song you listened to? (share youtubes or soundclouds so we can all have a listen!) I'm listening to music as I type this. My friend showed me this really chilled out electronic playlist on Spotify called 'ChillStep'. Give it a listen here. https://play.spotify.com/user/kent1337/playlist/6IjDl5eRczFdgZkKYXhuHZ 5. What's the highest score you can get on Agario? I literally don't know how to play this game and it makes me feel so old. Some youngin' needs to help me
... View more
1. If you could give someone one piece of advice about life, what would it be?
Since I'm a big 'list' person, my advice would be to make a list of things that you love and that are important to you and put it somewhere where you can see it every day - I have my list framed and on my bedside table so it's the first thing I see in the morning when I wake up. It's a great reminder of the things and people that make me happy! I also have the ability to change this list (e.g. I cut out coffee a few months ago to support a friend, so that had to come off the list!!)
2. What is your best remedy for curing hiccups?
This has cured my hiccups EVERY TIME without fail. Get a big glass of water and someone you trust (who isn't afraid of ears) and have them block your ears as you skull the WHOLE glass of water.
3. What's the weirdest fact you know?
The gestation period of elephants is 18-22 MONTHS!!
4. Do you know how to make a link to the NextStep tool? Like this?
I doooooo! Right here.
5. Write down a riddle for the next person in the thread to solve. (you're allowed to google it if you give up, but you have to tell us you did!).
@OceanMaster1207 I LOVED your Hobbit reference :) That would be a mountain!
My riddle: What type of coat is always wet when you put it on?
... View more