Star contributor

Re: I need some help

@j95

I sounds silly but when I have a panic attack I focus on my breathing, In through the nose and out through the mouth force yourself to breathe deeply and focus on one of your pulse points. focus on slowing it down and count your pulse until you feel somewhat able to manage the rest of it

Builder

I can't bear it
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

talk me through it @j95. lets talk about something else. Something you enjoy. Like your business idea.....
Mod Squad

@j95 can you call your partner or a friend to come be with you? It's not that late in the evening so maybe someone can come over. It's really awful that you're going through so  much right now. As @Nat8 do you want to try talking about something else? 

Builder

Partner is in Canada for three weeks @Mona-RO I tried calling my friends already.
It's like it's taking over
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

What's the most comforting thing to you right now @j95? what about the dogs are they around?
Builder

I can't think it won't stop its like its crowding me i can't cope with this I want a way out
Star contributor

Put on a really good, upbeat song and turn the volume up loud. Sing alnog to it until you're only thinking about the music @j95
Star contributor

*along
Mod

well done for trying to call your friends @j95. Try to find an anchor for your mind - a positive idea you can focus on. Maybe try to imagine that you're surfing. What can you hear? What can you smell - the sea?

Hold on. I promise this will pass and you can get through this.

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors