cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Gender is more than male or female

my favourite was being part of making the puppets! helping to make Squirel's pocket and adding the flower. making the anchor for Pete's tie... you know anchor... for the news anchor...

Hey Cassie! I loved the video, and I loved the way that puppets were used. It looked like it was really fun to make. My favourite part of the film was also the simple message about respectful communication and using people's preferred pronouns... It's so important...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

I really liked getting to hear other peoples views and how they prefer to represent themselves in the world.
Plus I really found the puppets adorable Smiley Happy Smiley Wink

I definitely enjoyed helping to make squirrel ! Smiley Tongue

Seb

Re: INFOBUS: Gender is more than male or female

Hi all my name is Sebastian, loving this topic!

good comment Gail, it can be really silencing when you're not sure what to say.

its really great that there is more communication about it

Hi All!

I'm Dani over in WA at the Freedom Centre!

I love the video - nice work Twenty10&ReachOut-ers!! I especially like hearing from lots of different people Smiley Happy

Another cool video is the short PSA we did with ActNow/ReachOut a couple of years ago - Gender Diversity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZwSCPXpwaM&list=PL2B018A57E2B6BA27&index=4&feature=plpp_video 

And I love Marlee's video from the Beyond Blue Left Hand Campaign too Smiley Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSQdMmRot4I&feature=BFa&list=PL2B018A57E2B6BA27

Re: INFOBUS: Gender is more than male or female

Hey Seb! Thanks for joining! Did you watch the film? What was your favourite part?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

There's so many brilliant things said in the video, it's hard to choose only one! But I'm really glad that Jenny mentioned how gender and sexuality are two seperate things, I think that was an important point to make.

Hey  Dani! Thanks for joining us and sharing such awesome videos...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com