cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud of me for pushing through and going to the dentist when I wanted to bail! And for reaching out to someone I consider a role model about some things that I was struggling a bit with. I'm also proud of that person for being so awesome! Heart

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

Thanks @DruidChild Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Awesome work @Bee!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

I'm proud of myself for getting stuff done today. Yay to productivity!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I am proud of myself for going out for a shopping trip without the big ol' moon boot on my foot/leg. I was SUPER nervous and anxious that it'd hurt or something would happen to hurt my foot! BUT I DID IT! I managed to walk through Coles & The Reject Shop! I paced myself and really focused on keeping frankenfoot and my ankle happy! Smiley Very Happy

That's awesome @Bee!

I am proud of myself for filling in the electronic survey at my job search agency yesterday honestly AND leaving my name to be contacted about it. I am proud that I text the manager to say I wasn't up to having the chat and would ring her back another time. I tried to ring her today but she was busy. I can acknowledge that this took a great deal of courage for me to do any of this so I'm handling it well so far!

I am proud of myself for looking after my foot and using the moon boot today and yesterday after over-doing it a few days ago.

I'm proud of myself for passing my final semester of uni! Smiley Happy

@mrmusic woo congratulations!!

I am proud of myself for simply sleeping early last night! I feel so much more awake instead of being groggy and drinking coffee all day! Smiley Happy

I am proud of myself for answering the phone when the manager of the job search agency rang me today. I was able to talk to her about what happened and why I wasn't feeling comfortable with the employment consultant I was allocated. It took a lot of courage to speak up about this and actually make the complaint about what happened the other day, but I'm grateful that the manager understood this and recognised it. She assured me that the chat was confidential and I wouldn't be mentioned when the employment consultant was given the feedback.

I'm proud of myself because I've had a really good day and I haven't let anything get in my way!